jobs
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Exam paper pattern-ssc.nic.in
About Exam: The examination will consist of Computer Based Test (Paper-I), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Computer Based Test (Paper-II) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). Paper-I will be held from 4th JUne 2018 to 10th June 2018 and Paper - II will be held on 1st December 2018.
Paper-I –> [Duration – 02 Hours]
Part | Subject | Number of Questions | Maximum Marks |
Part A | General Intelligence and Reasoning | 50 | 50 |
Part B | General Knowledge and General Awareness | 50 | 50 |
Part C | Quantitative Aptitude | 50 | 50 |
Part D | English Comprehension | 50 | 50 |
Paper-II –> [Duration – 02 Hours]
Subject | Maximum Marks | Maximum Questions |
English language & Comprehension | 200 | 200 questions |
Post a Comment
0 Comments